- An excellent company culture, with a long, successful track record in Charlotte!
- Are you looking to grow your Preconstruction career with a well known GC?
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with one of the most reputable and well established General Contractors in the Charlotte market. Established over 50 years ago, they have built themselves into a premiere Southeast GC. With an emphasis on employee development, a great culture, and a strong work life balance, they have outstanding tenure and plenty of opportunity to grow up the ladder. Their core markets include, distribution and warehouse, office, condos, sports facilities, retail, among others. They are actively seeking an experienced Senior Estimator to help lead their overall Preconstruction operations.Please apply for immediate consideration, or reach out to Garrett Gale directly at 617-824-2652.
The Senior Estimator - Top Charlotte General Contractor will be responsible for:
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for construction projects.
- Researching construction documents and analyzing specifications.
- Preparing estimates for planning, organizing, and scheduling project work.
- Managing pre-qualification and pre-bid submissions.
- Preparing estimates to meet project goals, such as setting work hours, sequencing tasks, obtaining materials, and securing the best deals with vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensuring that relevant documents and budgets are submitted before a bid deadline.
- Regularly reporting to Management and keeping clients updated on the project status.
- Formulating contingency plans and effectively managing risks that might impact cost and time estimates.
- Keeping track of the latest estimating technology and industry-related techniques.
- Collaborating with other teams, conducting site visits, and providing other services, like bid deliveries, when required.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Estimator - Top Charlotte General Contractor should have:
- 3+ Years Estimating Projects with a GC or Subcontractor
- BS in Construction Management or related field is preferred not required
- Commercial or Civil Project experience is required
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The Senior Estimator - Top Charlotte General Contractor will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $80,000-130,000
- Company Bonuses & Profit Sharing
- Milage Reimbursement
- Strong benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Ability to grow quickly in their Preconstruction Department