Senior Estimator - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh
Would you like to be a Leader of a Preconstruction Team with a Top ENR GC?
Outstanding family oriented atmosphere with a top notch culture!
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with one of the top General Contractors in the country. They are a Top 200 National ENR GC and are consistently recognized throughout the US as a go-to GC for prominent large scale projects. Our client emphasizes employee development, creating outstanding opportunities for all of employees to grow and move up the company ladder. Their market focus is general commercial, which includes healthcare, education, mixed use, etc. They are currently seeking experienced Senior Estimator to help lead their Raleigh Preconstruction team.
The Senior Estimator - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh will:
- Develop and implement a holistic strategy for each project, from concept to construction.
- Lead the development of detailed cost estimates for large commercial projects in various sectors
- Work closely with the Preconstruction Manager
- Responsible for the accuracy and completion of a project cost estimate throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Manage and lead a team, provide feedback, mentor and develop team members to achieve their potential.
- Obtain bidders lists for projects that have been scoped and estimated.
- Proactively pursue bid projects, following up promptly & maintaining up-to-date awareness of project status.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Estimator - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh should have:
- At least 7 year's experience in estimating commercial projects
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Experience estimating healthcare and education projects is preferred but not required
- Detail oriented
- Strong track record of successful bid packages
What's on Offer
The Senior Estimator - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Potential for company bonuses
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Opportunity to be a leader of the Preconstruction team