Senior Estimator - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh
Top ENR GC and market leader across the southeast
Opportunity to be a leader in the Preconstruction team for a Top ENR GC
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Construction Company located in Raleigh, NC. Award winning, ground hitting Top ENR GC that focuses on its repeat business and consistently winning new projects. Specializing in the Commercial Industry they have a large portfolio of projects, mainly consisting of multifamily and hospitality projects, as well as education, healthcare and light industrial work. They are currently seeking a motivated Estimator to join their growing team.
If you are looking for a terrific GC that is still growing, with amazing culture and an excellent work life balance, this Senior Estimator - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh opportunity could be for you. Please apply for immediate consideration or call Arkadiy Kuvaev on 617-824-2651.
The Senior Estimator - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh will:
- Develop and implement a holistic strategy for each project, from concept to construction.
- Lead the development of detailed cost estimates for large commercial projects in various sectors
- Work closely with the Preconstruction Manager
- Responsible for the accuracy and completion of a project cost estimate throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Manage and lead a team, provide feedback, mentor and develop team members to achieve their potential.
- Obtain bidders lists for projects that have been scoped and estimated.
- Proactively pursue bid projects, following up promptly & maintaining up-to-date awareness of project status.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Estimator - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh should have:
- At least 7 year's experience in estimating commercial projects
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field is highly preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Strong track record of successful bid packages
What's on Offer
The Senior Estimator - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Potential for company bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Opportunity to be a leader in the office