Competitive pay, opportunity for growth and advancement
Work with an established General Contractor with a range of commercial projects
About Our Client
Our client is committed to maintaining a positive work environment while continuing to win challenging projects ranging from commercial, retail, tenant improvements, government, multifamily, and light industrial. They are constantly raising the bar with their fine attention to detail, and maintain great relationships with the clients they continuously build for.
This dynamic, challenging work environment pairs competitive compensation and benefits with ongoing opportunities for professional development and community involvement.
My client has played a key part in shapping Columbus for over 80 years.
The Estimator will work directly with prospective clients for the creation of a detailed bid package that meets their needs. Traveling to prospective job sites and client offices as needed as well as multi-task numerous projects, duties, meet deadlines and always professionally represent our client.
Daily responsibilities as an estimator include:
- Lead GC and CM bid opportunities
- Perform conceptual, schematic, and design development budgets
- Review plans for consistency and accuracy
- Manage all levels of take offs while applying unit prices
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the estimator role will have the following skills:
- Ability to lead meetings
- Conceptual and schematic estimating experience
- Cost management skills for sub $20m project values
- Negotiation experience
- 5-20 years commercial construction management experience on government projects
- Bachelor's degree required
What's on Offer
Upon an offer as the role of an Estimator, you will have the opportunity to work in an excellent work environment, coupled with a competitive salary including 401k matches, health care insurance, vehicle/phone allowances, and more.