USD100,000 - USD150,000
Large, exciting commercial projects - high rise, mixed use, healthcare, etc
Very competitive base salary and huge bonus potential
About Our Client
- Renowned Florida General Contractor
- Strong pipeline of diverse commercial construction projects - high rise, retail, industrial, healthcare, mixed-use, and more
- Known for valuing employees as a whole and rewarding strong performances with bonuses and other excellent incentives
- Develop and implement a holistic strategy for each project, from concept to construction.
- Lead the development of detailed cost estimates for large commercial projects in various sectors
- Work closely with the Preconstruction Manager
- Responsible for the accuracy and completion of a project cost estimate throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Manage and lead a team, provide feedback, mentor and develop team members to achieve their potential.
- Obtain bidders lists for projects that have been scoped and estimated.
- Proactively pursue bid projects, following up promptly & maintaining up-to-date awareness of project status.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years' experience in estimating commercial projects
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Detail oriented
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Strong track record of successful bid packages
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to $150K with huge bonus potential!
- Full benefits - health/dental/vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid vacations