Opportunity to work with an established general contractor in Seattle Area
Strong pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading industry general contractor based in the heart of Seattle. With major projects coming to an end, our client is looking to add a Senior Estimator to their team to help win projects that will continue to add to the mass expansion they have seen. They specialize in higher education projects but also have other commercial project biddings as well.
- Assist other members of the estimating team with cost estimates and bid package preparation.
- Participate in estimate reviews process with internal and external stake holders.
- Determine constructability requirements via walk-downs with customer, subcontractor, and construction personnel.
- First point of contact for estimating team.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected construction projects.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of construction project status.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to lead meetings
- Conceptual and schematic estimating experience
- Cost management skills
- Negotiation experience
- 5+ years commercial construction management experience
- Bachelor's degree required
What's on Offer
- A genuine strong performing construction general contractor with a pipeline of repeat business which will keep you busy for the foreseeable future.
- Strong reputation in the construction market and the opportunity to work with an excellent leadership team.
- $120,000+ salary
- Bonus based on individual performance