Senior Facilities Manager
Great company culture that values collaboration
About Our Client
Our client values to ensure a collaborative, customer centric team culture.
- Responsible for reactive and planned/preventative maintenance program for critical HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing systems for apartments, amenity space and all building related facilities (including currently unoccupied retail space on ground floor).
- Candidates will have depth of experience managing similar maintenance systems and teams for high rise buildings
- Ability to build their own capx / maintenance budget, they will have full ownership of this budget including variances, reporting and forecasting.
- Manages all personnel duties including recruiting and hiring, scheduling work assignments, performance evaluations, associate training and development and disciplinary actions; makes decisions or recommendations regarding hiring and termination
- Acts as safety liaison. Responsibilities included but not limited to; monthly safety meetings, training, documenting, and conducting safety inspections. Trains and promotes safe work practices among on-site staff.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience managing residential apartment properties in a supervisory role
- Senior Maintenance Manager will be a strong people leader with excellent communication skills. The team will look to the Senior Maintenance Manager for guidance and support, therefore he/she must support the team by coaching, mentoring and guiding them through any challenges, issues etc. to ensure smooth operations.
- Ability to navigate through complex problems and issues effectively
- A team player who values collaboration
- Possesses knowledge of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and ability to use properly.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, major appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware accessories, masonry, painting/wallpaper, water features (pools, spas, etc.), fitness equipment, waste management systems.
- Ability to understand basic knowledge of boilers, chillers, chilling towers, sprinklers and steam systems.
- Bachelors degree in FM/Engineering/Property Management/Construction preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Housing accommodation reimbursement