- Growing, industry leading manufacturer located in Cincinnati
- Long term development and progression into a divisional CFO position
About Our Client
A large, industry leading manufacturing firm with a global brand and excellent reputation. They pride themselves on providing innovative and cutting edge products to their customers and dominating their market. Offering a great working environment and the opportunity to progress within the business, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career in the next 2-5 years. This role would have a clear path into a Divisional CFO seat.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The successful candidate will lead the global finance team in the development of the annual operating plan, quarterly forecasts, and weekly forecasts. In addition, this individual will have a close working relationship with the Vice President General Manager.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will perform variance analysis of actual results compared to plan/forecast/prior year for Income Statement and Cash Flow, and provide a concise, meaningful summary of the results to senior leaders.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will organize and hold meetings with appropriate managers from across the globe to discuss variances and suggestions for plan/forecast recovery.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will provide analysis of price/volume/mix of sales and related cost of sales.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will understand current key forecasting processes/procedures in place within the various facilities, and use Crane Business System tools to drive increased accuracy across business processes.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will review, and/or prepare, Capital Expenditure Requests (CER), and Expense Requests (ER), as well as, provide training to department managers on CER/ER requirements and best practices.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will be the HFM (financial consolidation software) expert for the groups.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will prepare monthly reports for the group's management.
- Assume other special activities and responsibilities as required.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-8 years similar experience within a manufacturing or public accounting environment
- Finance / Accounting related degree
- CPA / CFA preferred
- ERP systems (HFM)
- Advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
- $90-110k base (15-20% bonus)
- Excellent 401k match
- Variety of healthcare options
- 15 days PTO
- Industry leading training
- Opportunity to learn from and be mentored by the CFO of a global business!