- An international business - Specialized manufacturer across multiple industries
- Bonus & Career progression on offer
About Our Client
A business with a presence globally, my client is well known for internal progression as well as good benefits and a diverse, flexible working environment.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The successful candidate will lead the global finance team in the development of the annual operating plan, quarterly forecasts, and weekly forecasts. In addition, this individual will have a close working relationship with the Vice President General Manager.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will perform variance analysis of actual results compared to plan/forecast/prior year for Income Statement and Cash Flow, and provide a concise, meaningful summary of the results to senior leaders.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will organize and hold meetings with appropriate managers from across the globe to discuss variances and suggestions for plan/forecast recovery.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will provide analysis of price/volume/mix of sales and related cost of sales.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will understand current key forecasting processes/procedures in place within the various facilities, and use company specific tools to drive increased accuracy across business processes.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will review, and/or prepare, Capital Expenditure Requests (CER), and Expense Requests (ER), as well as, provide training to department managers on CER/ER requirements and best practices.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will be the HFM (financial consolidation software) expert for the groups and assist users throughout the business with HFM related issues.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will prepare monthly reports for the group's management
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- CPA Certification a plus
- 5+ years of hands on manufacturing cost accounting/finance experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of inventory cost accounting principles including experience with standard costing and variance reporting
- Broad accounting and finance experience with exposure to a wide range of business functions and demonstrated leadership
- Willingness to develop and grow career
What's on Offer
Up to $110k with benefits including;
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Death / Pet
- 15 days PTO