- Hybrid WFH Opportunity
- Competitive Base Salary with a Growing Company
About Our Client
Founded in the 1970's the client has grown to become a significant player within their sector. Known for promoting from within and offering excellent development opportunities for their staff. They are a publicly-traded, global company that is well-established and has multiple opportunities for internal career growth and progression. This position will report into the Director, FP&A and be responsible for P&L consolidation, Headcount reporting, expense management including being a key participant in the monthly forecast and close process, preparing management reporting, performing variance analysis, and partnering with other members of the finance team.
The Senior Financial Analyst - Manufacturing will be responsible for the following:
- Collect and consolidate financial submissions from the commercial plasma and blood center regional teams including P&L Bridges, Restructuring & Turnaround expenses, Price, Capital Expenditures, Foreign Exchange, Productivity & Investments, risk & opportunities, etc. Provide summarized explanations for major variances across regions for each business unit.
- Update Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reporting including various volume, revenue and P&L reporting. Work cross-functionally to collect data on global volumes.
- Perform analytics on Forecast updates and accuracy, Annual Operating Plan, Strat Plan & Financial Results to understand variances and business drivers. Create bridges, walks and reconciliations as needed in order to explain major drivers in the financial results.
- Prepare Global Headcount reporting for business units and departments. Prepare bridges on a monthly basis to explain changes in headcount, investments and productivity details.
- Build Excel and PowerPoint Templates for commercial center to leverage for monthly & quarterly Business Reviews as well as AOP & Strategic Plan Reviews
- Lead special projects such as business development support, customer specific analysis, division or regional analysis and requests as assigned. Support ad hoc projects or business requests.
- Book Journal Entries during monthly close including both reclasses and accrual entries. Collect accrual information from functional teams.
- Act as a liaison to corporate FP&A. Manage monthly and quarterly business review calendar
- Load Forecast updates inputs into Hyperion.
- Manage Commercial FP&A calendar invites for monthly latest thinking, quarterly business reviews, AOP, Strat Plan, and any other administrative tasks related to business units
- Challenge status quo thinking, challenge decision making by providing reliable and insightful modeling to solve problems and achieve growth.
- Proponent of continuous process improvement and implementation of consistent toolkits to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Act as Finance "Systems Expert" for Excel/Access Tools creation & automation and utilization of Hyperion Planning and Reporting, OBIEE, and Oracle.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Financial Analyst will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business required.
- Minimum of 3 years Financial Planning, General Accounting, or Cost Accounting is required.
- High analytical skills and demonstrated problem-solving and decision making skills while managing multiple priorities are required.
- Hyperion experience preferred
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred not required
- Live in the Greater Boston Area and the ability to commute into the office in a hybrid work capacity
What's on Offer
The Senior Financial Analyst - Manufacturing will be rewarded with the following:
- Base salary of $80,000-$120,000 depending on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Added perks
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume for further consideration