Senior Financial Analyst
IPO Ready Medical Device Company located in Waltham, MA
Join a Team with a Strong Track Record of Promoting Within
About Our Client
My client is one of the most well known Med Device Manufacturers in the region. Located in Waltham, MA with a large international presence, our client specializes in the manufacturing of high tech medical device equipment. With a strong track record of promoting within and over 70 years of operations, our client continues to grow by hiring highly motivated individuals to join the team. If this sounds like the sort of role you are looking for, please read on and apply.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior FP&A Analyst - Medical Device will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the preparation of worldwide management reporting packages including standard reports, metrics and variance commentary.
- Prepares, analyzes and reviews periodic forecasts, annual budgets and multi-year strategic plans.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators; identify opportunities for financial improvement and provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management.
- Assist team with financial modeling including development of the long-range strategic plan.
- Work cross functionally to drive process improvements and automation.
- Support the development and improvement of new and existing management reports and input templates.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations for senior management
- Support ad-hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting required
- 4+ years of financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Experience within a global manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in SAP a plus and expert Excel skills required
- MBA is a plus
What's on Offer
The Senior FP&A Analyst - Medical Device will enjoy a competitive salary plus bonus, Health, Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO, Plus Holidays among other benefits. If you are interested, please apply or call (617) 824-2655.