- Seeking a Plant Controller; Direct Hire Opportunity
- Growing Firm in Franklin County
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage all accounting operations: Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Review P&L statements and accounting system to ensure appropriate accounting.
- Analysis of monthly, QTD and YTD operations performance with business units to explain variances.
- Act as liaison between business units, operations and corporate financial functions.
- Support the implementation and tracking of margin improvement initiatives.
- Participate in the development of costing/pricing for new and/or incremental business
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Manage/comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop internal processes and controls.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA/CMA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of plant accounting experience, standard costing highly preferred.
- 2+ years of management/leadership experience.
- Strong foundation of GL, monthly/quarterly close processes.
- Ability to quickly assess large amounts of information and data.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.