- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the world's leading international law firms. Headquartered in New York with offices in Boston, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo and Washington, D.C. The Firm provides coordinated legal advice and transactions capability to clients around the world.
- Production of monthly reports for distribution to management and business administrators.
- Perform a lead role in the creation of annual revenue forecast model and budget, from determining key. assumptions, building the financial model and preparing the summary presentation for senior management.
- Develop an understanding of the Firm's departments, practice groups and clients to help develop strategic planning initiatives.
- Support other finance functional areas as needed, including reporting and analysis of regions, practices and legal. sectors, plus other Business Service functions.
- Develop financial modeling and analysis relevant to firm needs and industry trends.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc financial/operational analysis reports routinely and in a timely manner.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior legal experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required; degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- A minimum of 3-years of relevant financial analysis experience.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office-product suite.
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
What's on Offer
- Full Benefits
- Hybrid Schedule