- $30B global manufacturer with great growth opportunity
- Great benefits - 10% 401k match
About Our Client
My client is a $30Bn diversified manufacturer with a global scale and reach. My client fosters a collaborative and fast-paced sourcing environment where candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and a professionally aggressive mindset will adapt well.In addition, my client provides an excellent workplace environment, remote flexibility, and strong benefits. Currently my client offers significant remote flexibility (candidates must be local to Chicago, though, for occasional visits to the office as required). On top of all that is a 10% 401(k) match and amazing benefits to complement that.
- Prepare timely and complete financial statements monthly and all financial reports needed.
- Provide detailed Inventory Analysis & Forecasting
- Monitors and maintains internal financial controls and accounting policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Assesses the effectiveness of accounting and reporting systems and procedures and makes recommendations to improve those systems as needed
- Work effectively with Plant Managers and Supply Chain Managers on forecasts and analyses
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-5 years experience within logistics or finance
- Experience within a manufacturing/production environment
- Experience with Oracle or SAP preferred
- Cost Accounting/Inventory Experience Preferred
- Strong analytic skills and a desire to be involved in the daily details
What's on Offer
Target compensation for the Senior Financial Transportation Analyst is $70,000 - $85,000 + Bonus commensurate with candidate experience.