- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities
About Our Client
My client, is an exciting start up specializing in consumer goods and has a large umbrella of brands. They are looking for a sharp Senior FP&A Analyst for their growing team. This individual will be responsible for reporting, analysis, planning, and forecasting.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare, analyze, review budgeting, and forecasting trends
- Ability to communicate financial plans, models, and concepts
- Assist in the maintenance of annual budgets, inventory, quarterly budgets, and revenue forecasts.
- Perform analyses on Corporate P&L activity.
- Prepare and present presentations to support the VP of FP&A.
- Support revenue facing P&L for securities line of business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IGRS GAAP and main items of a Financial Statement.
- In-depth understanding of spreadsheet and data base applications (e.g. Excel, Access, etc.)
- Business management, finance, or accounting experience 2 - 5 years
- Knowledge / Experience in a consumer goods, ecommerce, or retail
- NetSuite a plus
What's on Offer
- Full benefits package
- 401K match
- Bonus structure
- Opportunity to be fully remote , but must be located within the NY trisate area