- Hybrid working opportunity (2 days work from home)
- High Visibility Role - regularly interface with C-Suite Executives!
About Our Client
I'm currently partnered with the CFO at a global, multi-million dollar CPG company looking to grow their team due to organic growth and acquisitions! They have been around for 50+ years and are reinventing their brand with major investments in their space, their goal is continue the growth of the business over the course of the next 5+ years! As the Senior FP&A Manager, you will partner with the CFO and be their right-hand person to lead key strategic business decisions and oversee the entire financial planning and analysis function for multiple business units.
Senior FP&A Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the annual financial planning process for the company by creating the tools and implementing processes for a successful financial plan
- Work cross-functionally to conduct process improvements and procedures in the realm of analysis, reporting, and financial planning
- Collaborate with the Controller on variance analysis and financial statement reviews for monthly-close
- Provide insight and analysis on all business units to recommend, plan, and forecast achievements towards company financial targets
- Assist in the due diligence and analysis of potential acquisitions
- Work with the C-Suite on various business updates and improvements for the executive team
- Conduct long-range company planning, including strategy, development, timeline, and financial outcome
- Ad-hoc work as requested
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA preferred
- CPG and/or manufacturing experience preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Finance
- Strong written and verbal communication experience
- M&A experience is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must!
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation package ($120,000 - $140,000 base salary + bonus commensurate with experience)
- Strong benefits including 10 company holidays, immediate 401K vesting, up to 4% 401K match, affordable medical/dental/vision insurance, and more!
- Privately held, highly acquisitive company
- Fast growing company
- Ample room to progress your career
- Highly visible role, partnering with senior leaders
- Mentorship from the CFO
- Awesome team culture
- Remote working opportunity (2 days work from home)