- Fast Growing Real Estate Company
- Organic Growth Based on Performance
About Our Client
The company is an ecosystem that incubates, launches and operates tech startups across a number of sectors at the intersection of technology and real estate: Services, FinTech, InsureTech, Data Services, among others.
The main responsibilities are:
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain performant, highly-scalable web applications.
- Implement front end software design standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with, and provide feedback to, teammates in design and product to ensure timely delivery of project objectives.
- Execute with a high degree of individual ownership, but are also adept working as part of a team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The main qualifications are:
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering roles
- Exceptional experience and skills with React
- Experience with React Native
- A proven track record shipping production products at scale
- Aesthetic instincts in both visual and interaction design
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of problems and system components
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Expo and/or Next.js is a plus
- Experience with Node.js and/or Express.js is a plus
- Experience with AWS and continuous delivery practices is a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
Hybrid Role in Austin