- Real Estate Tech Startup in Austin, TX
- Equity Package + highly competitive base
About Our Client
Our client is an ecosystem that incubates, launches, and operates tech startups across a number of sectors at the intersection of technology and real estate: Services, FinTech, InsureTech, Data Services, and more. We are creating the Future of Real Estate by building and launching multiple tech companies committed to serving and empowering people everywhere.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Help own development efforts as a founding engineer on one of our launch stage companies both as an individual contributor and technical expert.
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain performant, highly-scalable web applications.
- Implement front-end software design standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with, and provide feedback to, teammates in design and product to ensure timely delivery of project objectives.
- Execute with a high degree of individual ownership, but are also adept at working as part of a team.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering roles
- Exceptional experience and skills with React
- Experience with React Native
- A proven track record shipping production products at scale
- Aesthetic instincts in both visual and interaction design
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of problems and system components
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Expo and/or Next.js is a plus
- Experience with Node.js and/or Express.js is a plus
- Experience with AWS and continuous delivery practices is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and early-in equity awards
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Unlimited (discretionary) PTO in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Mental health telecounseling options
- We are committed to serving others with a focus on faith, family, and freedom
- Ability to work in person or hybrid schedule in Austin, Texas (willing to relocate)