- Flexible working enviornment
- Our client has a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment
About Our Client
One of the largest building products distributors in the United States, they implement the philosophy of local management and leadership to capitalize on the premier reputation of its divisions and local customer relationships.
- Assist the Sarbanes-Oxley Audit Manager in performing the scoping, risk assessment and development of the annual SOX plan.
- Update process documentation principally through conducting walkthroughs and working collaboratively with process and control owners.
- Conduct the ICFR testing program and ensure that the documentation of testing meets quality standards, results with applicable conclusions and recommendations are properly communicated; and adequate action plans are captured for control issues.
- Audit through the ERP system to obtain testing samples and develop continuous auditing techniques.
- Operate the quarterly control certification program.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Requires a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with a major in accounting or finance.
- Professional certification a plus (CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, etc.)
- 4-8 + years of progressive experience in internal audit, accounting, and finance with prior public accounting experience strongly preferred and public company audit experience.
- Strong analytical, organization and project management skills.
What's on Offer
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Competitive base salary and bonus eligibility