Senior Internal Auditor
International Media Company seeking a strong Internal Auditor
This company offers upwards mobility, and room for advancement.
About Our Client
This global media company is expanding tremendously, and offers upwards mobility and opportunity to move to other areas of the business. They offer a great work life balance and benefits.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing and documenting business process flows and related controls documentation
- Assisting in the development and execution of detailed audit plans
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stake holders and management
- Communicate audit findings, recommend new policies and procedures as needed
- Perform SOX testing to ensure managements' controls are operating as stated. This includes identifying, reporting, and monitoring control deficiencies.
The Successful Applicant
The best candidate will have the following:
- A bachelors degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- 2+ years in public accounting or internal audit
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- "Big 4" background
- CPA/CIA preferred
What's on Offer
- Base salary
- Bonus potential
- Competitive PTO policy
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other benefits included