- Strong work-life balance
- Upward mobility
About Our Client
International financial services firm
- Overseeing all phases of the audit process including planning, identifying risks, establishing objectives and the scope of work, crafting the work program, completing execution of fieldwork, and preparing and reviewing work papers
- Monitor and analyze financial risks within the Firm's business areas and on a corporate level
- Assist in the creation and implementation of internal audit methodologies, procedures and overall audit department culture
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of experience, preferably within Financial Services
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working in a team environment
What's on Offer
Opportunity to get exposure across the business, work standard work hours, and have chance to move into other areas in addition to Audit.