- Up to 50% travel both domestic and international
- Work from the office 2 days a week
About Our Client
- Our client is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change.
- Businesses rely on their integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology.
- Their global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good.
- Conducts assigned audit engagements across the entire audit life cycle in line with IIA and DI Internal Audit standards
- Work with the Risk & Audit management team to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. Regional & Country Finance Directors) to help ensure the audit work is carried out adequately and addresses the key risks in the Group
- Work with the business to facilitate improvements in the control environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level
- Assist with the preparation of the internal audit plan as well as appropriate Management and Audit Committee reporting
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous audit experience (financial & operational) in a Big 4 or global enterprise, although candidates with a strong industry and financial background may be considered
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good relationship management capability, including dealing confidently with senior management
- Flexible and positive approach to work
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Ability to travel both domestic and international
- Work in a hybrid setting
- Oversee others work