- An exciting opportunity to build out a new part of a global business!
- The perfect opportunity for an expert in PowerBI looking to grow their skillset.
About Our Client
- My client has a strong global presence with operations in nearly 40 countries with products in over 100 countries.
- This company is a leader in serving industries such as life sciences, materials sciences, and food sciences.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- In this role you will be using PowerBI
- You will be responsible for developing strategic and standardized processes for global inventory including forecasting and reporting.
- Hold various sites accountable for meeting inventory targets.
- Develop both long and short term global strategies to balance service and inventory trade-offs, maintain strong partnerships, maintain effective supply flow and buying process.
- Develop, implement, and execute a globally aligned inventory management strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Expert in using PowerBI
- Experience in supply chain and inventory
- Global experience is a plus
- Power BI/Tableau
- Data Lake exposure (Microsoft Azure)
- Strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Opportunity to build out a team that will lead global supply chain & inventory