- Propose investment-related topics to the Family - strategy and portfolio
- Responsible for deal sourcing and managing investments and assets
About Our Client
Our client is a high net-worth family.
- Determine the investment strategy with the Family based on their needs
- Develop a plan to achieve goals and oversee the process
- Deal sourcing and managing investments and assets
- Research investments currently held by the Family, including the underlying investments with any external managers, conduct in-house due diligence, evaluate all third party performance and produce clear and succinct reporting to the Family with ongoing recommendations
- Stay abreast with local and overseas financial markets
- Develop performance reports for all investments on a regular basis as directed by the Family
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with a family office
- Previous experience at an investment bank or private equity firm
- Extensive experience recommending portfolio construction, monitoring and analysis to match Family needs
- The Candidate will be a member of a small, professional, team and his/her experience, skill set and contribution will be very important
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.