Senior iOS Software Engineer
Join a company that has revolutionized the travel industry through technology
Receive the culture of a small team with the support of a large parent group
About Our Client
Client is a division of large travel platform. The company aims to make travel accessible to the masses and leverages technology to move their movement forward.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensure application performance, reliability and maintanable codebase contributions
- Understand user needs and define and prioritize new features based on findings
- Ensure the visual and UX design is up to spec
- Ensure app size is efficient
- Mentor junior team members develop as iOS engineers
- Communicate effectively to lead the team beyond technical responsibilities but also with team cohesiveness
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS applications
- Progressive and strong tenure within the mobile engineering space
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Expertise with: Xcode, Swift, git and GitHub, XCTest and XCUI, GraphQL, Carthage, RxSwift, Firebase, Fabric, Zeplin
What's on Offer
This position is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package. Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship or work with C2C firms for this role.