Senior IT Auditor
Global Presence, Headquartered in CT
Team-oriented, collaborative environment.
About Our Client
Global technology company which fosters a collaborative team environment.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
* Maintain an understanding of the critical IT controls within the business process/area under review, develops a detailed risk assessment and the related audit planning memo and audit programs to test controls mitigating risks identified.
* Perform tests and other review procedures to adequately examine business controls and identify areas of weakness or risk.
* Prepare reports following the completion of each audit assignment on the results of the examination, makes recommendations where corrective action is needed.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, engineering, information technology, or a related field./
- Master's Degree is a plus.
- 1-4 years of IT Audit or IT Risk experience.
- Knowledge of IT general controls, application controls, information security, and operational IT audits.
- CISA or other relevant certifications are highly preferred.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in an environment which fosters individual career progression.
You will work closely with key business leaders and stakeholders.