Senior IT Auditor
Exclusive opportunity with a healthy broker dealer
Reputable global company
About Our Client
We are a well-known, global financial services company with a presence in over 30 countries. Our firm is built on a serving our clients with innovative solutions and exemplary leadership.
It is expected that you have:
- Heavy technical knowledge;
- Infrastructure audit experience;
- Experience leading, executing, and reviewing audit engagements;
- Integrated auditing knowledge, as you may be partnering with individuals outside of the IT audit department.
And that you will:
- Encourage inter-organizational relationships;
- Develop and maintain relationships with auditees;
- Maintain quality management of all involvements;
- Build relationships with senior leadership.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who has strong technical knowledge as well as an intellectual curiosity for the business.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional certifications, such as a CISA, CISSP, or CIA.
- Banking experience in a plus.
What's on Offer
This is an exclusive opportunity to advance your career working with a high ranking firm while gaining exposure to high-level individuals.