Senior IT Auditor
Fast-paced environment with a great culture
Exciting Opportunity in Rapidly Growing Department
About Our Client
The Senior IT Auditor will sit on a large team and be responsible for leading the execution of risk-based technology audits. This individual will work closely with the info-sec and operational management teams. The key objectives and responsibilities are as follows:
- Participate in the continuous risk assessment of Information Technology processes and systems.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of Internal Controls.
- Provide clear and concise recommendations to audit managers and key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit's processes and procedures.
- Mentor and Coach the Intermediate staff members
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should possess the following:
- CISA, CIRSC, or CISM certifcations
- Bachelor's and or Master's in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, or Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience at public accounting firm
- Hands on experience in Information Security or Technology
- Strong work ethic and analytical skills devoted to continuous process improvement in a dynamic environment
- Project management, leadership, and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The role offers:
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- 6% 401k match
- Medical, Dental, Health Benefits