Senior IT Auditor
Opportunity for upward and inward mobility
Exposure to infrastructure and cyber security
About Our Client
The client is an international insurance company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assess the risks associated with various business objectives and evaluate the controls in place to mitigate those risks
- Communicate audit findings to local management as is appropriate.
- Assist in planning engagements based on IT risks
- Prepare work papers and coordinate receipt of audit materials required to analyze, test and evaluate the entity's control environment
- Conduct interviews, walkthroughs, and document results
- Examine documentation and evaluate procedures in the control environment
- Document conclusions; organize and reference work papers for supervisory review
- Identify control weaknesses, help assess their impact, and discuss practical solutions with management
- Draft audit report findings and process improvements for review at the closing meetings
- Participate in closing meetings at the end of fieldwork, noting comments and providing clear explanations for our findings and ratings, as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting, or a related business or finance degree
- Professional designations - CIA, CISA , PMP or CISSP
- 2-5 years of information technology audit experience is required.
- Big 4 industry experience preferred
- Experience in insurance, broking, or other financial services, a plus.
- Solid understanding of operating systems, applications and databases, such as UNIX/LINUX, Windows Server, Oracle and SQL database management systems, and Oracle Financials ERP systems
- Solid understanding of IT Infrastructure controls such as physical security and network security
- Understanding of Cyber Security controls and frameworks, a plus
- Solid analytical, problem solving, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to understand the relationship between complex information technology and business issues
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for professional growth
- International company experience
- Exposure to infrastructure and cyber security