Senior IT Sourcing Specialist
Growing business with opportunity on a global scale
Great office space, close to public transportation
About Our Client
Our client is a leader procurement provider that is looking to grow their procurement function internally. On a global scale, there is opportunity to not only work on a national level, but collaborate with all other partners internationally as well.
- Directly manage IT Sourcing engagements of varying spend, risk, and complexity levels on the IT Sourcing Team, managing Sourcing engagements pertaining to Software Licensing/Maintenance, Software as a Service , and IT Services.
- Experience in one or more of the following additional IT Sourcing Categories is a plus: Other Hosted Platforms / Hosted Services (ie, "xAAS"), Market Data software / subscriptions, Telecom/Carrier engagements, Mobile technologies, Network HW/SW, Data Center Services, Hardware, Desktop, and related IT Outsourcing and Managed Services.
- Ability to manage engagement risk through identification and assessment of relevant hypothetical issues that could impact each engagement, and documenting such scenarios and relevant risk sharing in the contracts.
- Develop and maintain key IT Supplier relationships in the above named IT Sourcing categories, and stay current on their products, services, and competitors.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Information Technology, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience within the IT sourcing realm.
- Ability to be client facing, review contracts, negotiate, and represent the firm rightfully.
- Key category experience: software, hardware, application development, etc.
What's on Offer
The offer that is on the table for the right candidate is a competitive base salary, discretionary bonus, and many other perks. Discounted parking for commuters, and easy access to all other public transportation. Benefits include: health, medical, dental, 401k, and PTO.