- Opportunity to join an organization that values DE&I.
- Opportunity to work in a hybrid working model.
About Our Client
Our client is a large investment bank, who has been a longstanding player in the industry. This role is in Manhattan, NY.
Key Responsibilities Include-
- Main point of contact on all KYC related matters for Investment Management and Private Banking lines of business.
- Analyze KYC files for recertifications, due diligence requests, and onboarding in line with requirements set by client's contracted locale.
- Evaluate information requests coming from regulatory bodies, gather any necessary information, and support the team in preparing responses.
- Engage in yearly AML risk assessment by reviewing the LOBs adherence to AML policy and procedures.
- Assist in preparing documents for any compliance issues that arise.
- Proactively discover trends in common compliance inquiries and violations, and work with other associates to adjust policies and procedures as necessary.
- Work collaboratively on reports going to the head of Global Financial Crimes Compliance.
- Main point of escalation for junior associates in the group.
- Assisting with any ad-hoc projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years of previous work experience relating to transaction monitoring compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree with excellent academic credentials.
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office Suite Skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaborate across multiple lines of business.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior level associates, both verbal and written.
- Candidate is willing to commute to the NYC office on a hybrid schedule.
What's on Offer
What's On Offer-
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Hybrid working environment.
- An environment that promotes growth.
- Emphasis on good health, financial security, and work-life balance.