Senior Logistics Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer located near Downers Grove, Illinois. They have maintained productivity throughout COVID, and are looking to add to their team immediately.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Supervise and facilitate the day-to-day operations.
· Utilize knowledge and experience to provide training to team members.
· Communicate and monitor performance, making adjustments when/where needed
· Oversee the processes for scheduling, material handling, and overall logistics for the organization.
· Develop reports to monitor productivity and areas of improvement within the Logistics Department
· Ensure strong customer service is displayed by the entire department.
· Research and utilize the most reliable and cost-effective freight services
The Successful Applicant
·Bilingual in Spanish and English is a requirement for this role.
-High school degree or GED equivalent
· Experience with a warehouse management system is required
· Working knowledge of lean manufacturing in a warehouse setting
· Knowledge of freight (FTL, LTL, Air, Ocean is required)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
$70,000 - 75,000 and a performance bonus, along with industry leading benefits.