- Join a work environment that is diverse and dynamic
- Leadership position for Global Leader in Blood Management Devices
About Our Client
Our client has a comprehensive portfolio of devices, information management, and consulting services offers blood management solutions for each facet of the blood supply chain.
The key responsibilities for Senior Manager of Verification & Validation are:
- Directs the R&D verification and validation group, which includes mentoring and training group test engineers to state of the art V&V techniques and tools and managing external resources to provide high quality flexible capacity to teams.
- Effectively manage and communicate projects with peers, management and cross-functionally throughout the organization.
- Defines the standard process for all system level test activity traced from product requirement generation through systems verification and validation inclusive of verification in each engineering discipline (electrical, mechanical, software, etc.) and for ensuring the quality of the Design History File at submission.
- Drive the design, development, maintenance and implementation of systems verification and validation plans in close partnership with project development or cross-functional areas, from project initiation to completion; which can include allocating resources to participate in product clinical studies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Manager of Verification & Validation will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Medical Device experience required
- 10-15 years of Validation & Verification experience
- 5+ years of management experience
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.