- Opportunity to work with major customers like John Deere and Komatsu
- Help be a part of a team that is reinventing the company's operations
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized electro-mechanical manufacturer with four total locations in the United States. This particular location is based out of the western suburbs of Chicago and works with major agricultural brand names like John Deere and Komatsu.
- Deal with APQP
- Work within a contract manufacturing environment
- 75% Troubleshooting and Being on the Floor
- 25% NPI
- Support all current and new product introductions.
- Utilize LEAN or Six Sigma experience to maximize efficiency's
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical 4-year degree required
- Experience in electronics, electro-mechanical components
- From an assembly / testing background
- Experience designing testing tools and fixtures for use in post-production
- Loves being on the floor and is a flexible problem solver
- LEAN / Six Sigma experience
- PCB Assembly experience
What's on Offer
- Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
- Profit sharing into 401(k) - 2 to 5%
- 3 weeks PTO in addition to 10 company Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision