Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Device
A chance to move your career forward in medical and surgical device manufacturer
Room for rapid growth within a dynamic manufacturing environment in MA
About Our Client
Our client has a specialty in the production of surgical and medical devices. With a rich history of supplying customers with solutions, service and quality. Rapidly growing since 2007 with expanding offices domestically and internationally.
A Manufacturing Engineer would be responsible for the following:
- Determine requirements for equipment, tooling, and methods of manufacturing to meet/exceed the departmental goals of performance, on-time delivery, scrap reduction, and lead time
- Provide support to floor issues with respect to all manufacturing and assembly areas
- Utilize teams to accomplish improvement projects and facilitate teams to successful completion of projects, guide teams through the team building process
- Recommend / develop improvements in plant layout and process flow to increase efficiency
The Successful Applicant
A successful Manufactuirng Engineer would have the following:
- Job requirements: BS degree in Engineering with at least five (3) years demonstrated successful performance/experience in an applicable Engineering position.
- Must have experience in hands on engineering positions involving machining, CNC programming and automation.
- Ideal candidate would have background in Medical Device manufacturing. Project Management experience a plus.
What's on Offer
-Strong benefits package including 401k, full medical, dental and vision
-Ample growth opportunity
-Company on the rise in the manufacturing industry of medical devices
-Ability to make an impact immediately