Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Medical Device
Join a growing class 2 Medical Device company!
Seeking individual with validation experience in the medical device industry
About Our Client
Our client is a Medical Device manufacturer located in the North Shore of Massachusetts.
Our client is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer who will focus on creating, documenting, developing and implementing procedures used to assemble, process, test and /or manufacture medical devices.
- Achieve success goals including: safety, quality, delivery/lead-time, cost/inventory management
- Providing training, direction and manufacturing support for a team comprising of Group Leaders, Manufacturing Assemblers and Engineers/Technicians
- Understanding and interpreting engineering and production drawings and procedures
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures
- Drive an increase in manufacturing efficiency through analysis of workflow, processes, tooling and equipment
- Working directly with Manufacturing Manager and Associate Engineer to collect and analyze relevant process data and to ensure the team's efforts are in full compliance with company's quality policies, ISO and other relevant regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of hand-on professional experience in a Medical Device manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience creating and executing validation plans
- Previous experience with automation a plus
- Experience with mechanical design using SolidWorks
- A collaborative mindset, a flexible and friendly approach to working in teams
- Familiarity of LEAN principles preferred
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.