Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer-Industrial
Multi-billion dollar conglomerate which manufactures high-reliability connectors
Seeking rising Engineers interested in development and leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the supply of high reliability electronic components and technical services to the medical device, commercial, aerospace, defense, automotive, communications, and other industries. This company is a global manufacturing conglomerate with 50,000+ employees spanning the globe.
- Oversee Program Quality Engineering responsibilities as directed by the QA Management in support of compliance to ISO, contract, customer, and/or regulatory requirements.
- Supports and ensures the overall compliance to the document Quality System.
- Duties also include writing Quality Inspection Plans for Receiving, In-Process, and Final Inspection activities.
- Support the review, flow-down, and implementation (as appropriate) of Contract Requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing Corrective / Preventive Action events both internal and external.
- Setting up Statistical Quality Control on assigned programs and using supporting data for Trend / Failure Analysis.
- Perform as a lead for Internal Audit Team (Conduct periodic Quality System Audits and outline audit plan annually. Coordinate and participate in auditing Corrective Action effectiveness
- Assist as active MRB member helping to provide disposition of nonconforming material
- Provide MRB transactions in the Quality Systems database and MRP system
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required, BS Mechanical Engineering is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- 2-5+ years' experience in manufacturing/process/quality engineering environment.
- CQE or equivalent experience preferred
- Good knowledge of statistics and strong analytical skills-Green Belt/ Black Belt a plus
- Knowledge and experience in use of Quality tools (6-Sigma, Product compliance, LEAN manufacturing, Quality standards, and Project Management skills).
- Experience in new product development initiatives and design reviews
- Experience in Continuous Improvement philosophy and methodology (Root cause and problem solving)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $85,000-$105,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Paid Education & Tuition Reimbursement
- Performance Based Bonus Opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package (100% Coverage for Individual & Dependents)
- 401(k) with 5% company match