- Chance to join a company in downtown Boston
- Newly created role due to growth
About Our Client
Our client's CRM integration unifies your communications, improves data quality, increases productivity, and captures all conversations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop & maintain a demand generation and pipeline acceleration program
- Drive integrated marketing campaigns and programs leveraging cross-functional teams
- Derive insights from marketing analytics to improve funnel conversion
- Build an account-based marketing strategy for outbound communication and lead acquisition
- Optimize outbound nurture strategy to segmented audiences
- Work with product management to leverage new product launches to drive demand
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of marketing campaign development/Demand Genereation experience in B2B SaaS
- Strong track record of building disruptive marketing programs that have measurable impact
- Analytical data-driven mindset
- Extremely detailed and process oriented
- Open mindset and a willingness to learn
- Has a startup mindset
- Experience with technologies such as SFDC, Chartio, Tableau, SQL, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc..
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- excellent work life balance