Senior Mechanical Engineer-Medical Equipment-Peabody, MA
Leadership Opportunity within growing Medical Equipment Manufacturer
Be part of a global leader in the medical imaging space
About Our Client
Our client is a developer and manufacturer of medical imaging systems for health care facilities. Our client is a growing presence in the radiology field and is committed to delivering fast and easy solutions for the health care industry.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Mechanical Engineering are:
- Work a team lead for the new development team within our client's medical instruments
- Participate in design reviews and critique other engineers designs
- Be able to work individually with minimum supervision as part of a team of engineers.
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Professional Engineering setting(Does not need to be Medical Device)
- Experience with Motors or Robotics is essential
- Detailed Knowledge of Drafting Standards and Tolerences
- AutoCAD and Solidworks strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
If you are interest in this position please contact me at or you can directly apply below. This position included a competitive salary and bonus structure that is comparable with current salary and experience.