Senior Mechanical Engineer
Great opportunity at a growing aerospace manufacturing company.
Seeking a Mechanical Engineer with RF and design experience.
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with an aerospace manufacturing company in the New Hampshire area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Be responsible for the management of engineering projects, from initial drawing through the design process until delivery to manufacturing.
- Design highly technical products and components, including tooling and test fixtures.
- Perform analysis, mechanical/structural/thermal.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering team with design transition from engineering to production.
- Support and guide junior engineers on the mechanical team.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- MS in Engineering is preferred
- 6+ years of engineering design experience
- RF component manufacturing experience is preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Yearly bonus
- Competitive vacation time