Senior Mechanical Project Manager
Large, high-profile projects - up to $8 million in value for MEP alone!
Work among seasoned industry professionals, dedicated to your career growth!
About Our Client
This client is a top mechanical contractor, leading the region in mechanical systems construction.
The Senior Project Manager - Mechanical Projects will be responsible for:
- Planning, scheduling, and managing the project team
- Responsible for employee training and development (including their own growth and development)
- Coordinating with other departments or group managers to help meet strategic company goals
- Providing world-class customer service and building strong customer trust and relationships
The Successful Applicant
- Previous project experience in large-scale mechanical projects
- Excellent communicator and problem-solver
- Team player
- Experience in HVAC
- Very detailed oriented, working to figure out how to get things done. Understand what we're doing out there
- 5+ years in the construction industry
What's on Offer
A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Industry leading base salary
- Project and performance-based bonuses
- Full benefits package