- Northwest's leading full-service commercial mechanical firms
- 120+ years in the PNW - extensive backlog
About Our Client
Highly-reputable, Seattle based full-service commercial mechanical firm with an extensive backlog of 5+ years who is looking to add a talented Sr. Mechanical Project Manager to their team. They specialize in large, high-profile projects in the medical/health-care, design build, education, retail and commercial sectors. Consistently ranked as the best place to work in Seattle Business Journal. Been in the PNW for 120+ years.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Sr. Mechanical Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Support in achieving company sales goals established for each fiscal year
- Develop long term client relationships for repeat business with owners, developers, and general contractors
- Solidify & build relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Estimate projects/changes that are plan/specification, design/build, or negotiated
- Successful management of large-scale projects with dynamic teams
- Effective communication to Senior Management of project status and risks
- Proactively mentor team members assigned to projects
- Successfully close construction contracts within the gross margins established by management
The Successful Applicant
Sr. Mechanical Project Manager ideal profile:
- Successful management of large (over $15 million) complex Mechanical scopes within the last 7-10 years.
- Leadership skills to lead a diverse team of individuals with ranging levels of experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills fluent in public speaking with groups.
- Solution-oriented with a "client first" mindset and focus
- Self-starter willing to continue to challenge themselves daily
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and scheduling software
- Successfully complete projects while maintaining good client relationships
What's on Offer
- Competative base, generous bonus
- Full medical, dental, vision, no employee contribution at all
- Profit sharing
- 401K match