- Cutting edge biopharmaceutical company in extreme growth mode
- Support process development at cGMP manufacturing facility
About Our Client
Our latest client is a publicly-held, global biotechnology company based in the MA Norfolk county that focuses on mRNA R&D to generate life-changing therapies. The fast growing business plans on expanding to markets around the world by the end of 2021.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide technical support of cGMP manufacturing including process improvements, change control, and manufacturing. Collaborate with process development on studies to determine root cause for deviations.
- Assist in design and engineering of disposable systems used in bioprocessing including aseptic bioprocessing bags and tubing manifolds. Review design and engineering drawings. Execute studies to demonstrate equipment fit and process performance.
- Analyze manufacturing performance through data review and analyses. Establish and maintain data repositories.
- Maintain process information, documentation of process parameters, and tracking process performance.
- Lead cross functional troubleshooting and operational improvements for manufacturing.
- Author and execute protocols supporting process characterization and equipment scale up in cGMP Manufacturing
The Successful Applicant
- Biochemical Engineer, Chemical Engineer, or Biochemistry background
- B.S with 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotech companies
- M.S with 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotech companies
- Experience in one of the following disciplines: Enzymatic reaction, chromotography, tangential flow filtration, buffer formulation, drug product formulation, and aseptic filling
- Experience supporting Technology Transfers
- Experience in cGMP environment
- Knowledge of SS tanks and skids
- Able to manage projects in fast moving environment
- Able to work in highly matrixed environment
- Able to take on new and challenging opportunities
- Great communication skills
What's on Offer
- Growth opportunity- extensive opportunity for promotions and a larger role
- Fast paced position supporting multiple functions
- Highly competitive base salary
- Stock options
- Annual bonus incentive
- Great benefits package
- Extremely fast-paced, growing environment
- Exciting portfolio targeted towards the fight against COVID-19