Senior Owner's Project Manager - Life Sciences
Work for a highly reputable developer and owner's project management firm!
Base salary up to $170K, health benefits, 3 weeks PTO, annual bonus & more!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Developer and Owner's Project Management Firm based in Boston. They have been in business for over 50 years and have earned a great reputation in the Boston market. As their Life Science project pipeline has increased, they are in need of an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader on high-profile projects throughout the Greater Boston Area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Owner's Project Manager will be responsible for:
- providing design and construction phase oversight on behalf of the Owner
- General Contractor and Subcontractor prequalifications
- overseeing the General Contractor on the project
- ensuring the Owner's best interests are carried out
- communicating project progress to the Owner
- representing the Owner at meetings
- foreseeing and preventing project issues
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Owner's Project Manager will have:
- 5+ years of experience in construction
- background working for a developer, owner's representative, or general contractor
- experience working on life science projects (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or related field
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- experience in a client-facing role
What's on Offer
The Senior Owner's Project Manager will receive:
- a base salary up to $170,000 based on experience
- annual bonus potential
- health insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401k program