Senior Payroll Specialist
Top 25 US Law Firm!
Competitive Compensation & Excellent Work/life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a globally ranked Top 25 law firm/ The firm specializes in a variety of practice areas including Entertainment Law, Employment Law, Banking, Financial Services, Health care, & Capital Markets.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Process semi-monthly and monthly payrolls for US offices.
- Verify managers process corrections and approve time cards
- Provide support to Human Resource teams on various projects.
- Monitor and maintain department and Firm standards, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of Payroll experience, preferably in a law firm
- PeopleSoft a MUST
- Organized, self-starter, and deadline oriented
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to collaborate with team members
What's on Offer
- Very competitive compensation - base + overtime over 35 hours
- Growth oriented opportunity
- Great benefits package
- Repeat client and "Add to staff" position