Senior Plant Operations Manager - Flexible Packaging
High Level Operations Leadership Role within a growing Manufacturing Business
Great Opportunity to Advance Career
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned business that has been operating for over 35 years specializing in flexible packaging products for the pharmaceutical, healthcare and diagnostics industry.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop and maintain a team of motivated, productive and positive employees by training, coaching, counseling and taking appropriate corrective actions when necessary.
- Enforce company policies, processes and QMS procedures
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Coordinate with all plant departments to meet goals and objectives
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or inefficiency and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (engineering or operations or supply chain preferred)
- 10+ Years of management experience within a manufacturing environment
- 3+ Years in a packaging manufacturing facility
- Experience managing 20-30 individuals
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K Package
- Strong PTO Package