Senior Process Engineer, Chemicals
Work with R&D and Manufacturing to take product to commercialization
Must have chemical engineering background
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with an industrial manufacturing company focusing on chemical machining metal parts. They are looking to hire a Senior Process Engineer who will work on product development and process scale-up.
The Senior Process Engineer will have a unique role within the Engineering group by serving as a leader and liaison between R&D and Manufacturing. This individual will work closely with various internal stakeholders to take products from concept to commercialization through process development and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with manufacturing and R&D to develop processes for new manufactured chemicals
- Run functional testing if needed
- Prepare monthly written reports for direct manager with updates on project and workload
- Conduct research, and analyze data and create plans for resolving manufacturing product and product transfer issues
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. degree in Engineering discipline, preference for Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in a professional Engineering environment
- Ability to solve problems and take on an analytical approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.