- Exciting opportunity in the semiconductor space.
- A great opportunity for growth with high visibility in the company.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Semiconductor manufacturing industry. This company is best-in-class for their semiconductor life cycle solutions and is growing exponentially due to their continued success.
*My client can sponsor visa's (H1B, Mexico, Canada, Singapore, Australia)
- Establish high yielding, cost effective processes
- Be involved in new developments of products in manufacturing and design
- Develop and execute DOE's for process optimization
- Establish new processes in the product development/manufacturing life cycle
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years in manufacturing
- Semiconductor experience (required)
- Wire bond & Die Attach experience (required)
- Epoxy Die Attach experience (required)
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 1 day work from home per week
- Will relocate candidate
- H1B visa sponsorship, visa sponsorship for Mexico/Canada/Singapore/Australia
- High visibility role
- Growth opportunity within company
- Great area to live north of Boston