- In office 3 days/ week
- 20-22% potential bonus
About Our Client
My client is a global real estate company.
- Promote strategic and operational functions for volume aggregation and standardization, supplier base optimization, and development of cost-saving synergies across asset classes.
- Assist in identifying and implementing best practices in all procurement processes and build supportive internal and external relationships across functions and organizations.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide expertise and advice on existing processes and new approaches to sourcing and contract management.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelors degree
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Amazing company culture
- Health care benefits