- 100% Remote Opportunity
- Product Ownership
About Our Client
Our Client is a New Zealand based fitness brand that is taking over the fitness world by providing in-person and online group fitness programs.
- Design usable, accessible, and engaging user experiences for mobile and web based products
- Create visual design guidelines and digital assets for release across mobile app, web, and TV platforms
- Conduct user research and design activities to understand customer's value in order to create the best UX (surveys, usability testing, interviews)
- Provide wireframes and prototypes of designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Support development teams to adjust designs throughout agile development process
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ Years of UX/UI Design experience
- Experience in mixed media design (web and mobile)
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team and clients
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered research and design thinking
- Expertise in tools such as Figma, Maze, Miro, Invision, etc.
- Expertise in Adobe cloud visual design related tools
- A strong portfolio showing the full end to end design process of digital products
What's on Offer
- Generous Compensations Package
- Remote Work Opportunity
- Medical and Dental Packages